The USRES Lending team is comprised of seasoned professionals who have been working in the real estate industry for decades. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds, which gives us a diverse knowledge base, and allows us to answer any questions our customers may have.
USRES has been providing valuations to the real estate industry since 1992, and we are excited to branch out and provide home loans directly to consumers through our newest division, USRES Lending. Our commitment to customer service has always been a top priority. We look forward to extending our commitment to customer service when assisting potential homebuyers in their quest for the American dream.
No question you have is too big or small. Please feel free to contact us today.
We are happy to see you have chosen to consider joining our family. By doing so, you will join a seasoned management team where each member plays an important role in our success and future growth. USRES Lending is built upon a unique combination of talented and energetic people, exceptional service, and competitive pricing. We are proud to offer a variety of loan types including conventional loans, FHA, and VA loans.
We are looking for employees with strong values who take pride in doing the right thing for customers and the organization resulting in shared success for all parties.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, and we will see if we can find a place for you on our growing team.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Type: Full Time
USRES Lending has openings for an experienced Loan Processor in Lake Forest, CA. Individual will be responsible for review of loan files for submission to underwriting. Must have experience in reviewing and obtaining conditions for FHA, VA and Conventional loans ensuring compliance with company, investor and insurer guidelines. Experience with USDA and Bond programs is a plus.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review and update loan information in mortgage operating system
- Review initial disclosures for compliance with application provided by loan officer
- Run or Validate Automated Underwriting System
- Open Escrow and Title
- Order Verifications (VOE, VOD)
- Order Appraisal and Appraisal Reviews, 4506-T and SSN# Verifications as needed.
- Order Case Numbers, LDP/GSA and CAIVERs on FHA Loans
- Order Credit Supplements
- Work with LO and/or Borrowers for documentation needed
- Keep Supervisor advised on a timely basis of any potential processing problems or delays
- Answers incoming phone calls to department and directs as necessary. Makes maximum effort to satisfy customers.
- Run Prospect, Active and Closed Pipeline Reports weekly ensuring all data is current and accurate.
- Three or more years of experience as a loan processor.
- Experience with Conventional, Government and Jumbo loan processing.
- Basic knowledge of the understanding of underwriting
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current experience as a loan processor with a purchase focused mortgage banker.
- Loan Processing with a high volume of FHA and VA loans for a mortgage banker
Loan Officer (Licensed)
USRES Lending has openings for an experienced Loan Processor in Lake Forest, CA. Individual will be responsible for originating first and second trust deed mortgage loans in accordance with investor requirements and USC Credit Union Policy and will serve as the credit unions sales representative by actively identifying, cultivating, soliciting, developing, and servicing comprehensive personal banking relationships with selected members and pools of members.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manages in-bound and out-bound internet channel clients seeking residential mortgage loans.
- Educates and interviews applicants to obtain information to determine whether a loan will be an acceptable risk based on a borrower’s financial situation.
- Obtains pertinent financial and credit data from borrower.
- Originates conventional and jumbo mortgages.
- Works with support operations areas (processing, underwriting, docs, funding) to ensure preperation and processing of forms and legal documents required for residential loans.
- Follows loans to ensure compliance with terms. Negotiates terms and conditions with applicants.
- Stays informed on trends and developments in the internet channel, as well as changing rules an regulations pertaining to both conventional and government-insured mortgages.
- 1-3 years of Loan Officer experience (call center environment)
- Proven track record of retail or call center loan production
- Active NMLS UST license in CA is required
- Computer/technology proficiency, including Encompass and Optimal Blue
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Must be detail oriented, ability to multi task and organized
- College degree preferred (but not required)